General Practice Services
- Baby health checks
- Blood tests
- Children’s growth and development
- Diabetes Management
- EPC referrals to allied health (five free / subsidised sessions per year).
- Health Assessments > 75 yrs
- Liquid nitrogen/ freezing therapy
- Management of depression, anxiety and other psychological disorders.
- Management of high blood pressure
- Management of high cholesterol.
- Management of headaches, vertigo and dizziness.
- Management of heart disease, chest pains and palpitations
- Management of heart burn, stomach ulcers and diarrhoea.
- Management of overweight/obesity
- Management of lung problems such as asthma and emphysema.
- Men’s Health
- Medicals (Bus driver, truck driver, pre-employment, other)
- Minor Surgery
- Nutrition advice
- Pain management.
- Pap Smears
- Plastering of simple fractures.
- Pregnancy test, Family planning & Antenatal care
- RTA driver medical examinations
- Skin cancer management.
- Quit smoking assistance
- Sexual Health Checks
- Spirometry: lung function
- Suturing of wounds and cuts.
- Travel Medicine
- Ulcer dressings / wound management
- Weight management
- Women’s Health
- Workers compensation.
After Hours Care
All patients requiring medical assistance when our Medical Centre is closed ( 6pm to 8am Monday to Friday, as well as day and night for Sat / Sun / public holidays) are encouraged to contact our After Hours Service, National Home Doctor Service on Phone: 13 SICK (7425). National Home Doctor Service provides Bulk-Billed home visits and forwards notes for all consultations to our Medical Centre to ensure continuity of care.
For all Emergencies Phone: 000.
Blood Collection / Pathology Tests
We have a Pathology Collection Centre independently operated by Medlab Pathology Pty Ltd. Opening hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday to Friday. Now open Saturday 8:00am to 12:00pm! Services include blood tests (adult and children), Urine/Faecal tests, Helicobacter testing, Holter Monitor tests, ECG and throat swabs.
Allied Health Services
Our practice employs a full-time registered Nurse (Mon 8am to 4pm and Tue-Fri from 8am to 3:30pm). Nursing services include immunisations, dressings, and ECG’s. This is a free service to patients (patients must see a GP first).
We have a visiting podiatrist that provides comprehensive podiatry services including foot care and footwear advise for people suffering from Diabetes, Arthritis, chronic foot pain, lower back or knee pain. Patients on a Care Plan from their GP are Bulk Billed. Private Patients are asked to pay $60:00 for the initial consultation then $55:00 for subsequent consultations. These Fees are claimable with Private Health Funds.(Please check with your Health Fund what your plan entitles you to).
New and existing Patients of our Medical Centre may now Book Online with their doctor of choice – this is a free 24Hr service.
– Please click on the “Book appointment online” button on the top right of the screen.
– Select Date of appointment to be made
– Click on “Morning” or “Afternoon” tab next to the doctor you wish to book with
– Click on the required / available appointment time
– Type in your details and follow the prompts.
– The online booking system will ask for the last four digits of your medicare card. If you don’t have a medicare card select “new patient” and type 0000 in the medicare number field.
– Online appointments can be made up to 20 days in advance. If you would like to book further ahead please phone.(Ph 96313244)
If you have difficulties please call our receptionists to book over the phone (Ph. 9631 3244)