Welcome to Aurora Medical Centre
We are a General Practice Medical Centre serving our Local Community since 2001. We are a fully Accredited Practice with GPA Plus which means our Medical Centre meets the Safety and Quality Standards set by the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners. We are dedicated to delivering high quality care to our patients for the benefit of each patient’s health and well being. All our GP’s are Vocationally Registered with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and committed to Continuing Professional Development.
We are open Mon-Fri 8:00 am to 6:00 pm .We are now open Sat 8 am to 1 pm ! Our Blood Collection/Pathology Tests Centre is also open Sat 8am to 12pm. We are currently Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.
Booking an Appointment
To arrange a consultation please contact our Receptionists on Phone: 96313244 during surgery hours (8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday and 8:00am to 1:00pm Saturday). Patients are encouraged to choose one doctor and have most, or all, of their consultations with the same doctor if possible. Patients requiring a longer consultation (eg multiple problems or requiring a longer discussion with the doctor) should advise the receptionist that they need a longer consultation (30 min appointment).
New and existing Patients of our Medical Centre may now Book Online with their doctor of choice – this is a free 24Hr service.
– Please click on the “Book appointment online” button on the top right of the screen.
– Select Date of appointment to be made
– Click on “Morning” or “Afternoon” tab next to the doctor you wish to book with
– Click on the required / available appointment time
– Type in your details and follow the prompts.
-The online booking system will ask for the last four digits of your medicare card. If you don’t have a medicare card select “new patient”
and type 0000 in the medicare number field.
– Online appointments can be made up to 20 days in advance. If you would like to book further ahead please phone.(Ph 96313244)
If you have difficulties please call our receptionists to book over the phone (Ph. 9631 3244)